Terms and conditions

Payment deadline:

30% of the total invoice to formalise the reservation and the remaining 70% must be paid one week before your arrival at the house.  The house is reserved for you from this moment on, and you have 5 days to deposit the 30% in the account indicated below. After this period, without having made the deposit, the reservation will be considered cancelled.

Information of interest: 

On your arrival we will be waiting for you to show you the house and explain how everything works. Remember that a rural house is not a hotel and has no reception so it is necessary to coordinate an arrival time with the owner by mutual agreement.

The house is delivered as a unit and does not include any services. The beds are made up with a clean set, one set of towels per person will be provided. The kitchen is equipped with all the elements The kitchen is equipped with all the elements that we consider important and necessary, as well as all the necessary cutlery and crockery. It is not allowed under any circumstances in the house or facilities of the Cortijo a higher 

Number of people of the contracted number (for example, meals, parties, stays in the garden etc.) unless authorized in writing by the property. Cars can be left in the courtyard of the Cortijo if you wish.

We also inform you that the house does not have air conditioning (except in the living room and four bedrooms) and that 6 of the 7 rooms in the house will be open to you, the rest remaining closed according to the number of people coming and the agreed price. 

One week before your arrival, you must send us by e-mail a copy of the ID card of the person to whom we will hand over the keys and who will be responsible for any damage that may be caused. All guests must check in on arrival.

Please find enclosed THE GUEST REGISTRATION FORM which must be filled in in order to register all the elderly people who will be staying at LA MARISCALA. This information must be available at least one day before arrival according to the current regulations and must be filled in COMPLETELY as the lack of any information prevents its transmission to the National Police.

Other information: Dogs are not allowed, the price of firewood and the use of WI-FI must be agreed with the owner. WIFI is only available in the living room.

The payment of the deposit (30%) implies the client’s express acceptance of the general and particular conditions set out in this document.

Additional information by Covid:

The admission will be subject to the rules at that time by Covid in Jerez and andalusian community regarding the maximum number of people allowed (today for example there is no limitation of people) and to the mobility that today for example. is open between provinces. if these two measures prevent the 14 people from meeting, the 30% paid will be returned, but not if these measures are not applied in jerez or/and the andalusian community. in case of doubt in the interpretation of the current regulations, the one decided by the rural house will prevail.